The Global Merit Management Research Institute (GMMRI)
The Global Merit Management Research Institute (GMMRI) is the independent research institute established in USA. Our researchers carry out state-of-the-art research into complex problems of management in global context, in order to explain the causes of these problems, and to use that knowledge to create potential solutions. The GMMRI hosts researchers from business economics, management, education, and political science and public administration. The problems they study often call for a combination of knowledge and expertise from multiple disciplines, and for collaboration with societal relevant actors. GMMRI aims to create knowledge for society.
Typical topics under study at the IMR are:
· the implementation of policies by enterprises and governments;
· the decision-making by businesses about globalization;
· the commercialization of a particular innovation;
· the impact of international events and decisions by the goverments.
· In addition, topics like sustainability, the environment, circular economy, and mobility can be found at GMMRI, as well as research on innovation and entrepreneurship, and on gender issues.